Poppy turned 1 year old today!
- weighs about 22 pounds
- wears size 4 diapers
- wears mostly size 12 month clothes
- wears size 4 shoes
- has 5 teeth
- is taking several steps at a time
- drinks whole milk
- signs “more”, “eat”, “milk”, and “banana”
- gives kisses
- likes: just about any food, pulling things out of drawers, dancing, water bottles, being sung to, playing with Piper, dropping food or her sippy cup from the high chair
- dislikes: being confined to one spot
Poppy celebrated her birthday this weekend with family. She had a fun time! Although she wasn’t very interested in presents or even the cake, she did enjoy the balloons. Today, she moved up a room at school. She sleeps on a mat and eats food at a table like a big girl. It just doesn’t seem possible that she should be able to do these things. She has done well with the transition to toddler, but she will always be our baby! Happy birthday, Poppy! We love you!