Piper turns 21 months old today.
- weighs about 31.5 pounds
- wears size 5 diapers, but size 6 are coming
- wears mostly size 24 months clothes
- wears size 8 shoes
- talks a lot and uses short sentences like ” I drop it” and “Mommy get it”
- says “I luh boo” (I love you) without being prompted
- actually colors with crayons, etc. herself
- has started back to school as an orange tiger
- sings songs, but skips words
- likes: dancing, listening to songs, climbing, splashing, buckling her car seat, putting on shoes (it doesn’t matter if they are hers), bubble baths
- dislikes: not getting to put on her own shoes or shorts.
Piper is using common phrases, but she sometimes mixes them up. Recently, she passed gas and said, “you’re welcome.”