Piper turns 19 months old today.
- weighs about 29.5 pounds
- wears size 5 diapers
- wears mostly size 18-24 months clothes
- wears size 6 shoes
- has 16 teeth
- can put books on shelves, throw things away, and bring items to us
- says “okay” in response to things
- has pee-peed and poo-pood in the potty a few times
- knows how to say almost all of the colors but hasn’t been able to identify them yet
- when asked to count, says “one… two” and if someone says “three,” she’ll say “four”
- takes people by the hand and says “walk” meaning she wants you to take her somewhere (playground, computer, to get food, etc.)
- likes: grapes, ice, stickers, peanut butter, dancing, typing on a keyboard, swimming, airplanes, necklaces
- dislikes: strep throat
Piper plans to spend the (too short) summer going to the library, visiting family in Louisville, going to Gatlinburg and Charleston, learning to drink from a cup, and preparing to be a big sister.