This wasn’t easy with a ten second timer and a little one who wanted to run around instead of hold a sign. Baby #2 is due September 28th!
Piper turns 16 months old today.
- weighs about 26 pounds
- wears size 4 diapers
- wears mostly size 18 months clothes
- wears size 5 shoes
- has 12 teeth
- is getting better at using a fork and spoon to eat
- can identify lots of items in books
- makes faces like she is confused or mad
- wears her hair in a ponytail most of the time and is much better about keeping in bows
- can follow simple instructions like go sit in your chair or put that in the basket
- has added “wa-wa” (water), “baby”, “shoes”, and “banana” to her vocabulary
- likes: closing doors, reading books, pushing buttons, baths in the big tub
- dislikes: getting her teeth brushed
We’ve shared the good news with Piper that she is going to be a big sister. Although I don’t think she knows what is going on, when I ask her where the baby is, she is able to point to my belly and say “baby”. Only on occasion now does she point to her own belly.