Piper turns 15 months old today.
- weighs about 26 pounds
- wears size 4 diapers
- wears mostly size 18 months clothes
- wears size 5 shoes
- has 12 teeth
- can reach counter tops and door knobs
- is saying some words like, “Mama”, “Dada”, “more”, “bye”, “yeah”, and her favorite, “no”
- likes: Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’, keys, giving hugs and kisses, Mimi and Nana, turning the water on in the bathtub, pulling clothes out of drawers and the laundry basket, climbing stairs
- dislikes: being tired, being sick
Piper really likes to eat/snack. She signs for food pretty much all day long. At daycare, the teacher said she will eat as much of her lunch as she wants and then she will go around to the other kids and sign “food” and “more” to them. One day, they moved her away to the corner and she just made her way back to the table to ask for more food. Apparently, sometimes it works.