Piper turns 13 months old today.
- weighs about 25 pounds
- wears size 3 diapers (Santa ones this month)
- wears mostly size 18 months clothes
- wears size 5 shoes
- has 8 teeth
- knows where her head and belly are
- holds up 1 finger when asked how old she is
- likes: oranges (more like loves!), walking around carrying things, little bottles of hand sanitizer, pulling items out of drawers, cabinets, and laundry baskets
- dislikes: getting her hands and face wiped after eating, having things taken away
One year ago today was my first “watch me grow” post. It is so sweet to think back to that time last year when we were just meeting Piper and couldn’t imagine how the next 12 months would go. It has been amazing and now, as I think about it, I get a little sad. I even asked Chad if I could still categorize these posts under “baby.” I think I will for a while. She’ll always be our baby, right?
On another note, she has her first Christmas program at daycare tomorrow…I’m expecting a solo or 2 from Piper.