Piper turns 11 months old today. Oh my!
- Weighs about 23.6 pounds
- wears size 3 diapers
- wears mostly size 12 month clothes
- wears size 3 shoes
- has 6 teeth
- cruises a lot
- has taken her first steps
- can put objects in things (like a ball in a cup, for example)
- has added sounds “yo,” “woah,” “wow,” “pa,” “na,” and “es”
- likes: her hair brush and comb, the end table in the living room, travel packs of tissues, being tickled, feeding herself, balls, peek-a-boo, books
- dislikes: socks, dogs that are too close, not being able to roam free
We all know that Chad looks best when his hair is shorter, but for some reason, it always seems to get pretty long in between cuts. One day recently, shaggy Chad got a hair cut while Piper was at day care. When he went to pick her up, she didn’t recognize him. Normally, she gets all excited and crawls straight to him, but this time, she looked at him funny and one of the teachers had to carry her over to him. Let this be encouragement for Chad to keep his hair short.