Piper turns 9 months old today.
- weighs about 23 pounds
- wears size 3 diapers
- wears size 9-12 months clothes
- eats stage 3 foods and a few table foods
- can wave and clap
- can pull herself up to standing
- has 3 teeth (maybe more coming through)
- likes: buttons, eating hair, crawling over people, Daddy, remotes
- dislikes: getting her face wiped, getting her nose sucked when snotty, Mommy going back to work
It has been kind of a running joke that Piper is the only baby wherever she goes. Usually, she is just the first one there and she plays by herself until others finally come. Well, this week, Piper truly was the lone baby. Last Saturday, we went to a music class open house and were the only ones to show up. We still went through the entire session- just me, Piper, and the instructor. Monday was Piper’s first day at her new daycare. She is a blue guppy… the only blue guppy. Apparently there are more who plan to come, but I think their moms are still on maternity leave. In the meantime, she gets extra attention from her 2 teachers and most days goes to play with the brown bears (12-18 months).