Piper turns 6 months old today.
- weighs about 19.8 pounds
- wears size 3 diapers
- wears some size 3-6 months and some 6-9 months clothes
- eats rice cereal, oatmeal, squash, bananas, carrots, & peas
- can roll over completely
- sits up on her own for several seconds at a time
- babbles a lot (We’ve heard “mama” & “banana”)
- turns sideways in her crib when she sleeps
- likes: sitting in her Bumbo, looking in the mirror, her outdoor swing, eating with a spoon, her paci, kisses
- dislikes: being hungry, being in one place for too long
Yesterday was her last day of school until August. This summer she plans to go to music classes, play in a baby pool, go on vacation, visit her family, learn to crawl, and get to know her new cousin.