Piper turns 2 months old today.
• weighs about 13.8 pounds
• no longer has her umbilical cord stump
• wears size 1 diapers (until we finish this box)
• wears size 0-3 months clothes
• sleeps in her crib
• smiles occasionally
• holds her head up well
• likes: chewing on her hands, her sleep sheep (set to ocean sounds), baths, being carried around, being swaddled, riding in her stroller, looking at everything (especially towards light)
• dislikes: gas, sitting in one place for too long, when caps fall over her eyes
She will go to her 2 month check-up on Monday, where I’m sure we will have to add “getting shots” to her dislikes list.